In February, attendees representing 90+ companies learned the ins and outs of technology’s role in the crop production channel – improving service and enhancing value to their grower-customers. In August, we’ll build on that knowledge, taking a deep dive into how service providers and retailers can educate and sell the value of precision agriculture to their grower-customers.
Throughout the day, attendees will work through:
- Identifying the foundation of an effective precision agriculture business
- Best practices for utilizing and selling existing technologies and solutions
- How to best communicate the value and benefits of a precision program to their grower-customers
A group company discount is available at the $299 rate when you register 2 or more people from the same company at the same time.
*Discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Lightning Round Presentation Sponsor
What past attendees have said about our conference series:
“The conference in St. Louis was time well spent. It brought together a wide range of people, which allowed for great discussions and networking. The grower panel and presenters entered into a dialog that helped guide the discussions from the end-users’ perspective. It was clear to me that manufacturers and suppliers need to understand that growers expect ROI. Technology and data are only as good as the return they bring.”
– Harlan Little, Topcon Precision Agriculture Product Manager, Precision Agriculture Applications
“As I work in Precision Ag and the emerging Decision Ag space, the Innovation Series is best of class in gaining perspective from thought leaders within Manufacturers, Ag Retailers and Top Producers. The series creates candor and engages a lively dialog on how real value and increased profits are being created.”
– Kip Pendleton, Precision Ag and Decision Ag Expert, Woodbury, MN